T.5 WerkHoody - Men's Fit
Mixing hot or humid job sites with sunscreen and cotton t-shirts leaves you sticky and wet, but the T.5 WerkHoody eliminates pitting out, thanks to triple threat protection from UV rays, heat and abrasion. With built-in UPF protection, the T.5 fabric is engineered to be highly breathable, moisture-wicking and quick-drying to support your body’s natural cooling process and keep you comfortable all day without trips to the truck every hour.
This lightweight sun hoodie scored a 4.5+ out of 5 on the ASTM D3939 Mace test for snagging. Our T.5 fabric perfectly blends sportswear performance with job site durability, so leave the athletic gear in your gym bag and stay focused on the job at hand - not your clothes.
- UPF protection helps block the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Breathability regulates your temperature - eliminating the feeling of soggy clothes when you sweat.
- 4-way stretch helps you move freely in any environment
- Moisture-wicking and quick-dry keep you comfortable on the jobsite longer
- Sun hoodie keeps the sun off those areas prone to burning - the back of your neck and ears - plus, it’s flexible enough to be worn over or under a helmet.
- Layers easily underneath any of our products and can be worn comfortably on its own in hot climates.
The T.5 WerkHoody is fitted in the shoulders and arms with more room from the chest to waist. We recommend ordering your usual t-shirt size. If you prefer it fit with next-to-skin tightness, we suggest ordering a size down. Our model, Fidel, is wearing a medium. He is 5'10” and 190 pounds.